When a tractor-trailer truck causes an accident, there is often devastating and catastrophic injuries, such as:
- Spine Damage
- Nerve Damage
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Severe Orthopedic Injuries
Speak to a Lawyer about Your Accident Claim
At The Casto Law Firm, our experienced lawyer has the knowledge, capabilities, skills, and compassion you need to successfully handle your truck accident case and recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.
Below, we provide you with a brief outline of how we prosecute injury or death claims in trucking accident cases in order to obtain the best outcome:
- Clients have access to our CRASH TEAM which includes, but is not limited to, the attorney, paralegals, truck collision experts, accident reconstruction experts, film and photography professionals, and a registered nurse.
- We immediately and thoroughly investigate the accident and possible causes by inspecting the vehicles and tractor truck, interviewing eyewitnesses and first responders, and collecting video audio and photographic evidence.
- Our lawyer will place the trucking company under a Spoliation Notice, which, in short, demands that all relevant evidence in their possession, such as GPS information, computer and electronic records, driver history and drug testing records, etc., all must be preserved and ultimately turned over to us.
- We will collect our own tractor trailer truck GPS records directly from the truck's computer system.
- The registered nurse we work with will provide you with the necessary healthcare and review of all the medical records and data pertaining to your accident.
- We will conclude how to present the most effective death or injury case in court in order to obtain the best results on your behalf.
Are you ready to schedule your free consultation with our legal team? Contact us today at (706) 940-4030.